CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

Jimmie's Linkedin

1. 3 Posts.
    Is it just me or does anyone else think Jimmie needs to re-evaluate the content he posts on his Linkedin?

For a CEO of a publicly listed company, I find many of his posts to be very dry and you could even say embarrassing - particularly of late.

It is as though he is sharing articles from the first site that pops up from a generic google search, for example in the last week alone he has shared:
    "Why do market manipulators make the price of stock go down instead of up?" from quora.com
    "Book value vs market value: what's the difference" from investopedia.com
    "Warren Buffett Strategy: Long Term Value Investing" from arborinvestmentplanner.com

He is clearly sharing these to send a message to investors with regards to the recent plummet in share price. However, if he wants it to have a positive impact I think he'd be better off sharing content with more original thought. I don't want to see the CEO crying fowl about market manipulation by sharing a generic quora article, nor do I want to be educated by investopedia. Instead, I'd like to see more content and information on the work that is actually being done to progress the company forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.