CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

hey mate, ive been following this stock in the background for a...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    hey mate, ive been following this stock in the background for a while,

given you have just popped up to harras, stir and cause issues even though the company is solid on paper,
    id say your working with another dump/pump group/company.

there is definitely some serious capping and share price manipulation going on, the announcement is enough verification of that,
    im looking forward to the unwraving report that will showcase both, the holders and any potential upstream companies related.

the timing of these new posts to me are an indicator of the outside groups causing the asx breaches and as before, are clearly just attempting to cause issues, for a share grab.
    ive seen this trend across a few stocks in the last 5 months that have influence in hongkong/china applications from Australia atm so this is the norm i see.

I would suggest you contact the company and attempt to get answers for yourself, not try and spam a forum,
    its clear you have a determination to try and create a sense of chaos, or a campaign to start an internal shareholder riot (good luck with that)
    to a company to cause a flurry with CI1 at this moment, and that is in itself suspect,

take care, try and chill out, CI1 has a good future

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.