BIT 5.41% 3.9¢ biotron limited

Jimmy and Ivy

1. 274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65

Anyone know the date Jimmy and Ivy bought in? I think someone posted it but I can’t find it. Also if Jimmy or Ivy watch HC but don’t post how about doing 1 post and letting us know what you liked about our little Aussie share. After all you are no. 4 share holder. It’s in your interest for this to go gangbusters! If I recall the no. 2 top shareholder was involved with MM in the very beginning. I know there was a connection but can’t recall what it was. Dr. Angela Fay Dulhunty. I have a feeling she’s really wealthy and just likes the science behind this. For those not in this from the beginning you would not know that MM was really excited about this and not as cautious as she is now. She thought a big pharma would buy BIT out 18 years ago! And she used words like holy grail when referring to their discovery and her eyes sparkled. I think in the beginning she genuinely believed she had found the holy grail…and I think she’s shocked no one has been interested in investing.

who knows what she thinks now!.

she used to read HC. Probably doesn’t anymore. If you do read HC still Michelle please be aware that some of us have had our money tied up with no dividends for way too long. Keep that in mind going forward. In fact some of your original backers have died waiting for this.

surely someone knows something!

lockdown…too much time on my hands!

I believe anything is possible. Who knows it could be the holy grail!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.002(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $35.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $22.54K 592.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 618000 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 483271 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.