AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

Seeker,I only got into the computer a few minutes ago and I have...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Seeker,

I only got into the computer a few minutes ago and I have noticed that Junchian has capitulated to the Snake Oil Man, but not before receiving an agreement that would suit themselves indefinitely now, and getting the assurance of having access to the minerals they require down the track.

Yes I call him the snake oil man (Andrew M.that is), because of the tactics he uses to get what he wants, including misrepresenation and at times misleading statements.

If you recollect, there were comments of continuing delays on completing the plant and for the beginning of production, and on the circular and announcements made on the ASX not so long ago, the new board of AGM stated that they would expect the first shipment to leave for Junchian maybe towards the end of September.

Yet, if you look at the announcement made today on the ASX regarding the acceptance from Junchian, there is the Statement, in black an white, that the first delivery for Junchian will take place towards the end of June. SO WHAT DO WE HAVE TO BELIEVE. Have we been misled and/or did ZFX withheld sensitive informations from the shareholders, in order to pursue their goals??
    I leave it to you to guess the response.

Now, as to reply to your request, I had to go through the WMC file record I have and I coudn't help noticing that he was the CEO of WMC when WMV received an offer of a takeover from XStrata and he advise the shareholders to refuse the offer as inadequate, on two separate occasions. One on 26th November 2004 and one again on 22 December 2004.

Funnily enough, not long after that when Andrew M. became the CEO of BHP, the offer of a takeover of WMC from BHP, was fully recommended. It appears to me that Andrew M. knew all along what WMC resources had in their possession, to be wanting so badly to complete the Takeover, and become part of BHP. (Not very long ago we found out the real value of Olimpic Dam).

It was a long drawn out saga, the same as for AGM but, eventually BHP got what they wanted.

The offer closed altogether on the 17th of June 2005, and the compulsory acquisition dragged out for a little longer, maybe because of people like me.

After receiving several letters and reminders, I finally received a letter on 2nd August 2005 starting as Dear Former Shareholder, and advising me that my shares were transferred to BHP and that my money was held in trust by the former WMC resources and that if I didn't instruct them as to how to dispose of those funds they would dispose of my funds.

There was also a suggestion on the letter that they may give my funds to ASIC and they (ASIC) could/would deal with them as unclaimed property.

After about a week of consideration and deliberation, I decided to sign the papers on the 8th of August 2005, which was posted purposely, and in order to delay the issue a bit more, and finally on the 22nd of August, I received a letter stating that my money was direct deposited into my account.

I hope this can help.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.