AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

"(Buddy - can't agree with you more, the tactics and BS that...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "(Buddy - can't agree with you more, the tactics and BS that occured during this whole farce was just poor. I unfortunately felt a whole lot better the second I sold my holdings.)"

d_crome, the whole thing was done unprofessionally and it shows the capers of this AM man.

For some people in the world today, ethic is a word that does not exist, and greed, control any motives in their life.

The only thing that I am disappointed about it, is that we may never find out what the true potential of AGM would have been if it was to continue on it's own and, considering what has happened when WMC went to BHP and the subsequent disclosure of the full potential of the Olimpic Dam, one is left wondering.

I am also very disappointed at all the BS that has been dished out by certain parties during this T/O and as to why ASIC sat silently without doing anything, nor interfering and try to stop these continuos misleading statements.

The latest one, that the first shipment to Junchian is to leave before end of June, is another typical example and, IMHO it was purposedly witheld from the market, in order to secure more weak shareholders who could see no light in sight.

Yes, as I disclosed before, I am also a holder of ZFX and, I can honestly say that I am not a proud holder of ZFX, considering what and who we have as a CEO. These are my opinions.

Cheers,

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.