AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

"(Buddy,I enjoyed the discussion on AGM with you. I always...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "(Buddy,
    I enjoyed the discussion on AGM with you. I always thought that you were honest and played with a straight bat.)"

Likewise Horse. One thing I can guarantee to everyone here, is that I have no motives when I post something. I simply don't have the need to do it.

I appreciate very much your comments though, and it is reassuring and encouraging that there are people out there who can have an open view on someone's comments.

As for who is still buying at $1.105 (and again it happend today with quite a few shares), I can assure you that it aren't me, my friend.

Maybe, something is still not right and the way this thing has been played out, who know if anything announced is true or not anymore. AM and his cronies have been ducking and weaving like Mohamed Ali was doing in the boxing ring from the word go, lol.

The whole thing was a saga, with misinformations and deceits from the start, lol. Even to have ASIC and some Legal Board, or whatever you call it, forcing ZFX to return the shares of one large investor because of misleading information. So, what can you believe??

One thing that took my attention though is that while ZFX announced the significant shareholder change status, Junchian has not done so as yet. And, that to me does not sound right. One would have assumed that Junchian would have done so also.

But, what can one say Horse.

Wellcome to the sharemarket my friend, where money speaks all languages and ethics are a thing of the past.

One thing I can guarantee to you all though. That come nightime I can lay straight in bed.

Good luck and we will talk, hopefully, on another thread.

Cheers, Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.