AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

Buddy134,I think ur emotions and maybe a little hatred for AM is...

1. 2,842 Posts.
    Buddy134,

I think ur emotions and maybe a little hatred for AM is showing thru.

"If you recollect, there were comments of continuing delays on completing the plant and for the beginning of production, and on the circular and announcements made on the ASX not so long ago, the new board of AGM stated that they would expect the first shipment to leave for Junchian maybe towards the end of September."

I have gone back thru all both boards annoucements and at no stage does ZFX(AGM) make such claims that first shipment will be made in Sept.

From the Qrtly activity report AGM stated:

"Mill construction is at full pace and some pre-production testing of individual items of equipment will commence in May; wet commissioning of the concentrator will be commenced through June and we expect production and ramp up to full capacity across the September quarter."

The above was issued by the new board.

Even in the market update issued on March 3rd there is nothing stating that there are delays and that first shipment will not occur until Sept.

The below was issued by THR on 6th March as part of a market update announcement:

"Although some pre-commissioning of individual items of equipment will commence towards the end of March, plant completion and commencement of wet commissioning is not expected until mid-April. The first concentrate shipment is forecast to take place in early June."

I find both announcements fairly consistent that there was a small delays (of which there has been many by the "old AGM board"

From the announcement on Thurs by ZFX:

"The first delivery of concentrate from the Avebury nickel mine to Jinchuan is expected in June or July 2008."

from yr post 2849447:

"The first thing has already come out. The first shipment of ore, will leave towards the end of June, and not September."

At no stage did the new board of AGM state that first shipment would leave at end of September. If so prove it with the actual ASX release, not what you think was happening.

from yr post 2849707:

"The latest one, that the first shipment to Junchian is to leave before end of June, is another typical example and, IMHO it was purposedly witheld from the market, in order to secure more weak shareholders who could see no light in sight." Prove it with the actual ASX announcement rather than what you think you read.

from yr post 2855414

"One thing that took my attention though is that while ZFX announced the significant shareholder change status, Junchian has not done so as yet. And, that to me does not sound right. One would have assumed that Junchian would have done so also."

Big statement to make that ZFX are actually saying to the market that Jinchaun have accpeted whereas Jinchuan might not have accepted? What would you want to see from Jinchuan? A press release?

The ann states:

Today Zinifex Australia Limited (“Zinifex”) and Jinchuan Group Ltd (“Jinchuan”) announced that Jinchuan had accepted Zinifex’s offer for its 10.4% interest in
    Allegiance Mining NL.

Both parties are announcing the acceptance of the offer.

Buddy134, while I commend you for yr stance in holding out...i think some of yr comments have been slightly clouded, possibly from the old days with BHP/WMC takeover battle that occurred.

To WOWZ:

I would not worry to much, sure ZFX stuffed up with the first extension offer in that they do not release the info to market b4 the 7pm cut-off time, and this caused the Lion sell back and the sale again, but after that all extensions have been released 1-3 days before actual expiry time. I sure ZFX having been caught 1st time, did not want to make the same mistake again. And the notice of change of interests of substantial holder announcement released yesterday clearly shows Jinchuan shares being accepted ie 08/05/08 $1.10 per share 80,728,222 as this is number they had. I had them at 80.5M shares so they must have bought a few more on-market while the takeover was going on.

Cheers
    Muzza

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.