AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

'(I think ur emotions and maybe a little hatred for AM is...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    '(I think ur emotions and maybe a little hatred for AM is showing thru.

"If you recollect, there were comments of continuing delays on completing the plant and for the beginning of production, and on the circular and announcements made on the ASX not so long ago, the new board of AGM stated that they would expect the first shipment to leave for Junchian maybe towards the end of September."

I have gone back thru all both boards annoucements and at no stage does ZFX(AGM) make such claims that first shipment will be made in Sept.)"

Muzza,

If you are not a shareholder you would not have received the circular form the new board stating what I said.

And if you re-read my cooments you posted in Italics, I have said so. the new board of AGM stated that they would expect the first shipment to leave for Junchian maybe towards the end of September." I didn't say ZFX announcement.

And, as you stated also "Both parties are announcing the acceptance of the offer.

So, where is the announcement from Junchian, Muzza.

Also, you cannot tell me that both the new AGM Board,and/or ZFX only just found out that the first shipment was due to leave before the end of June.

Coincidentally though, if you want to call it that, the day of announcing that they have sufficient shares to do compulsory acquisition, the news came out that the first shipment was ready to leave by end of June.

Wouldn't you think that it could have, and should have been a sensitive announcement and, that some of the shareholders would have given some more thoughts before relinquishing their shares??

Also, how many posters here continuously stated that ZFX would give a hard time to the remaning shareholders that didn't accept the offer, and treat us like mushrooms at their mercy, when every one here should have known, and should have been made aware, that it was practically impossible and illegal, to do so?

Also why the #$%k would someone buy at $1.105 still, when the game is supposedly truly over? I really don't know what to say anymore, my friend.

All I can say to you is, that during my many years of investing, I have been through quite a few T/O but, never in my life, have I ever seen anything like this one.

Cheers,..........Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.