MLX 0.00% 43.0¢ metals x limited

jinchuan deal must be good, page-17

1. 2,364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 404
    Saint- at least you are not in total denial like chris and andrewe.

Id expect to be attacked by them and to be put on ignore because you are saying things they dont want to hear.

I like your smooth attempt to shift blame from the company executives to the mine management.

Most company execs do listen to their local managers, but in the Renison Case they were ignored by execs and made convenient scapegoats when things went wrong.

But lets ignore the facts and assume the scenario you painted was true. If local management was so bad then surely the company execs must take the blame for putting such inept management in control. Hence their "good record' is tarnished, and I am correct.

I honestly dont expect my postings to have any effect on those of you who, having purchased the stock, now have blind faith in the company. But perhaps I have made potential buyers of the stock aware that there are significant problems with the directors of this company, and the stock needs to be viewed with this in mind.
    This doesnt mean dont buy the stock, but it could have some effect on your exit strategy.

In any case it should be a reminder to watch very carefully for decicions made by management that seem to be strange, and to find a contact at the coal face and listen to what they are saying before committing more than loose change to this company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $389.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 43.5¢ 42.5¢ $277.8K 645.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 151647 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 330468 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.