AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

Horse,I reply to you post as per individual comments."(Any...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Horse,

I reply to you post as per individual comments.

"(Any response from the ASX yet on lodging a change in holding form from Jinchuan?)"

No, not yet. But today I have sent another E-mail addressed to the customers service and CC to info at ASX, asking them as to why they did not acknowledge, nor replied to my E-mail which is an usual procedure.

I also pointed out to them and ask them the question as to why would someone continue to buy AGM shares at a price greater than the final ZFX bid, especially when ZFX announced that they are commencing compulsory acquisiton.

On top of that, I also pointed out to them that if the issues, and my requests, were too big for them to handle, I would pass the matter on to ASIC and forward them the E-mail sent to ASX also.

I immediately got a reply and they said that they are passing the matter on to the appropriate channel for a review and investigation of my concerns.

"(I agree with you. The AGM takeover has been one of the most unusual I have seen. The buying at $1:105 has had lots of speculation by lots of people but no evidence. We may never know.")

Well, I raised that issue on my E-mail to the ASX, and I am waiting for a response. I also stressed that having been through quite a few takeovers over the many years I have been investing, this one, would have to be the most unusual that I have seen.

I am actually in two minds whether or not I should forward the same to ASIC but, I think that I better wait and give ASX a chance to reply first.

"(Also, if Teck was to look at ZFX, there would be some irony in that. I suspect though, that if Teck launched a bid, they may have difficulty in getting it accross the line. I suspect that ZFX holders see greater value in the merged group. The bid would need to be big enough to compensate ZFX holders for the development pipeline that the merger with the OX gives them.)"

I have read this in the SMH and, with the way things have been going on lately with takeovers, nothing would seem impossible anymore to me.

Don't forget that ZFX has dropped at least 40%, and possibly more, from my entry price, so a takeover with a good premium, which could very well be less than the entry price of many shareholders, would go a long way in swaying them.

Also the article said that Tech may also be more interested in doing the takeover in Oxiana and, if that happens, that would really throw the cat amongst the pidgeon. Wouldn't it???

"(I suspect that investors are much more savvy now about the Resources boom and you will not see another MIM or WMC fall at the same small multiples again.)"

As you said Horse, it is only suspect but, taking in consideration the way the Takeover of AGM went through, anything is possible my friend.

Good luck, I have been enjoying talking to you and all the other people with an open mind, and just not wearing blinkers.

If I get a response form ASX I will inform you people but, I have to make sure first, that I will not get into trouble in doing so. I suppose I can give a hint on what they say though.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.