AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

Horse you wrote,"(Anything that has been passed onto you is, as...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Horse you wrote,

"(Anything that has been passed onto you is, as i see it ,public knowledge and if you want to post the overall summation of it i cannot see a problem?(but note bottom comment also))"

See my reply to Horse about this. I have noted what the bottom comment say on the ASX E-mail.

"(As for zinfex and associates isn't zinfex limited a conglomerate of different trusts and companies under one banner?)"

As for that Horse, I really don't know. All I know that ZFX is a listed company and, never at any stage there was any mention during the takeover offer, that ZFX was buying in conjunction with some associates. If the associates were the ones who were paying more than the final offer of $1.10, IMHO there has to be some explaining to do and some clear answers.
    We don't even know if the instos who were buying during the T/O have sold out ot not. For all we know, they could have made/struck another deal with ZFX for better terms that have been made available to the rest of us.
    And that goes for Junchian too, for that matter.

"(Also the offer being closed I believe is just a formatity( tidying up the paperwork) as now reaching over 90% threshold allows for compulsary aquisition to occour.)"

Correct Horse. I do agree with you that it is only a formality now, but why is someone still buying up at $1.105 now??.

Interested to hear exactly what they reffered to asic for investigation although not too sure how posting this would go down as it could be perceived as a possible litigious statement.

Agreed horse.

Regards,.......Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.