AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

Horse,My farming duties are located in the northern NSW.I have...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Horse,

My farming duties are located in the northern NSW.

I have been a businessman and a bean counter for so many years but, I do love my farm life, although as anyone's aware there is no money in it.

But, as the saying goes Horse, once you get a bit of dirt under those finger nails, you can't get it out anymore.

But what is money, if you can't enjoy life and enjoy what you are doing, lol.

I do really hope that you will get your dreams fulfilled one day, my friend, because it does great wonders to me and I can assure you that (until I can fund my dreams), I would not swap it for anything else.

Call me sentimental and an idiot if you like Horse but, for me, driving around my farms in my Landcruiser with the windows down, checking my livestock and with my faithfull kelpie dog that keeps on barking in my ears and possibly causing me deafness, is very enjoyable and stress releasing my friend.

Matter of fact , I have been buying more land at every opportunity.

As the saying goes, they (the people), will, and can make and create plenty of everything but, they will not be able to make any more land, lol.

I hope I haven't bored you now.

Cheers,.....Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.