NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Jingemia, page-9

1. 2,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 911
    The continued dilution of stock is a dilema with no real other alternative when there is no income.
    Unfortunately I am not in a position to be able to take up the offer as much as I would like to.
    The drill bit is the gamble ... but as TUI said in his earlier post Xanadu is the gamble but EP368 is most probably a pretty sure thing given the results from AWE ....... but also it relies on EGO drilling in the right spot too ..... so I guess it is still a gamble.
    The pay off if they stike Oil or gas is diminishing rapidly with these dilutions if you cannot keep your percentage stable.
    I am hanging in there as I have for a long time now.
    Pete should have raised funds at 9.5 cents a long time ago when we were a hot stock but the sovereign risk of the Oil and Gas exploration through the interference of the GREENS overwhelmed us by the introduction of regulations on top of more regulations.
    Coming on top of Oil prices which were well into the 100's ..... forseeing the collapse to the current levels ...... of a diminishing world resource is something I didn't fully appreciate would happen as quickly as it did.
    I still am of the opinion that Oil and Gas is going to see unprecented prices due to this down turn in exploration so investing in companies with assets will pay off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.