360 0.76% $15.98 life360 inc.

Jiobit review, page-3

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I've noticed this pattern of selling before. It previously occurred when a fund sold a few percent and banked some profits. Just have to get through it and the price won't improve until they are through it.

I got the sense Chris was slightly annoyed that they had to stop the growth strategy( cash burn) a year or so ago, they are now determined to get back to their long term growth plans, even if the fund managers are more keen on the shorter term increase in cash flow positive . I might be wrong but I got the feeling in the, question and answer, session the fund managers wanted cash flow positive growth, Chris and the team were determined to explain they are going to spend money on growth, R&D and promotions.

Another note, I was extremely please today when I got a Tile tracker for my luggage and found it extremely easy to set up. I'm useless at tech so I was really happy. There is nothing worse than getting something out of a box and then spending all day trying to get it working, which is usually my case. Two Tile Trackers took 5 minutes to set up and link to our 360 circle. Really impressed.

Tile is a good product, and the review of Jiobit was positive. Surely half the battle is having good products to sell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 360 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.98
Change
0.120(0.76%)
Mkt cap ! $3.531B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.80 $16.00 $15.67 $4.101M 258.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 943 $15.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.00 3285 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
360 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.