STU 0.00% 94.0¢ stuart petroleum limited

Hi tastarga. I can understand your comments which are balanced ....

1. 6,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi tastarga. I can understand your comments which are balanced . Risk is what it is all about and then if the risk is acceptable then there is the reward. President Truman was brilliant, I remember reading the newspapers when unexpectedly he Tipped over Dewy, back in the 40's . He said If one cannot stand the heat in the kitchen get out and so true is his saying.No doubt one must Listen to Bach, I particularly savour his last unfinished work as did Sir Roger Penrose.Madmacs is a brilliant chartist and if he says that there is a reaction on the way to $1.17 to shake out weak holders then one cannot dismiss him out of hand. The exuberance / froth in the share price should be shaken out as then new investors will not be beached on what might turn out to be a once off high tide.As you kindly said the present day value is say $1.05 so the rest is risk premium.Thank you for your very fair comments. I am sure that you are like myself in one regard inb not liking Ramping of prices.Best wishes B2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.