MCR 0.00% $1.39 mincor resources nl

24 months of high nickel prices?- suppose eveyone has a...

1. 225 Posts.
    24 months of high nickel prices?- suppose eveyone has a different definition of high.
    $13 is much higher than most analysts predict for a years time but itis what the market is betting on the price to be in a years time.
    It is also a price that Mincor can make serious money from without even looking at the many other options available to them
    24 months above $11 would keep me happy and make seious money
    Would be worried if prices stayed where they are for too long that we would see substitution and a permenent loss of part of the nickel market even though nickel one of the hardest metals to substitute.
    I think what we can say with certainty
    q4 05/06 financial record prices/pdn
    q1 06/07financial record prices
    q2 06/07 very/likely financial record prices
    q3 06/07 likely financial record (selling now two months to go
    Q4 06/07 there or thereabouts on prices and there or thereabouts on new production(amazing how much easier it becomes with money in the bank)

YEAR 07/08 people will understand no stopping Mincor becoming a sustained 25K producer ie double what it is now.If prices are above $12 when this happens watch out.
    There is also a fair chance that something else like copper gold or tungsten could connect
    The plans are there ,ingredients are there ,money is available and management is available and motivated.
    To have record prices now _-well thats just another bonanza on the way to becoming Australias largest and wealthiest nickel co

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.