SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Hi AllAs most of you probably already know, I am a huge ISX fan...

1. 4,251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 684
    Hi All

As most of you probably already know, I am a huge ISX fan who, incidentally, has a lot tied up in this.

Look. We all know that JK has built an incredible company with patented/world-leading tech. we also know that his achievements to this point are nothing short of amazing, and that the future looks extremely bright. Or, at least, it used to.

Now, I'm starting to wonder where the heck this whole thing is headed? eek.png

Having worked on more than 100 court cases, I can assure you that this will drag on for ages unless JK can get over himself and put this thing to bed. It is abundantly clear to me that the suspension is because of the precarious nature in which the performance share hurdles were met, particularly for the third tranche.

Given that JK already has hundreds of millions of ISX shares even excluding the third tranche, I implore him to take one for the team and hand them back, or at least admit that the nature in which he achieved that target was slightly opaque to say the least. This battle will only benefit JK. In the meantime, it hurts all of us. Sound fair? Didn't think so.

JK - you are the man, but enough is enough. Please sort this out....NOW!

Thanks guys - rant over. smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.