BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

jk the kim hughes of mining mds

1. cya
    3,836 Posts.
    Sentia your right all my comments were based on circumstantial evidence, its funny though there is little circumstantial evidence going the other way, unless you count the circumstantial nature of the Chinese mining tourists, whos identity and bonofides are completely unknown

circumstantially it more of the same , ann's without any real content, can you refer to me to any other mining company on the asx that announces visitors of unknown identity and origins to discuss unknown things, ok origin is chinese but thats a damn big country :)

JK provided free publicity to Nicholson so he could sell to others while not even securing the deal for RAU and we suppose that its because he wouldnt pay the price because hes such a canny businessman?

Did I predict this would happen? and there was JK touting his investment in the data that no one else had, seems other folk didnt need it :)

I dont doubt you would see anything JK does in a negative light, its an admirable personal quality but hardly pragmatic investment approach.

Management credibility and expertise is a fair and useful investment tool, management track history for RAU is deplorable, yet you refer to him as if hes Bradman and when he is really more like Kim Hughes, his performance when announcing the Mt Carbine failure on BRR was classic Kim Hughes.

Ive posted previously on JK being Mr McGoo, I was wrong Mr Mcgoo got things right despite of himself. Kim Hughes never got anything right and he also broke down at press conferences.

Sentia I enjoy your posts but your fixated, your looking through some really ultra thick rose tinted glasses at anything you see, take em off and smell the roses :)(or maybe smelling salts would be more appropriate).

Since 2003 JK has got nothing right, hes still doing the same stuff, all he has done is wasted shareholder funds, but I guess if you were a selector youd still have Kim Hughes as the Australian cricket captain, still saying hes gunna win a game sooooon. Why dont your post a list of JKs stellar achievements since IPO ?

yeah i know your going to get your cheer leaders uniform on, enter the empty stadium and barrack for your team, give me a J give me a K, lets hear it for JK :) but your barracking for the wooden spooner's of mining.

I know some of this sounds a bit caustic, I take no pleasure in being right, in fact if something did happen that was wonderful I would be very happy for you all because youve shown allot of loyalty and patience, but I suspect the loyalty is misplaced and team will always be at the bottom of the ladder, maybe its time for folks here to reassess, take of the rose tinted glasses and just look at things the way they actually are rather than the way you dream they might be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.