BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

jk the kim hughes of mining mds, page-2

1. 8,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Ctindale - MY GOD ! How dare you insult Kim Hughes !!! One of the finest Hollywood actors I 've ever seen lead the Australian cricket team.

Give me a K ! Give me a H. Give me a KISS! Give me a HUG !
    I give you Kim Hughes - Defender of Australia. Defemder of the Ashes with Splashes.

Hell I can't see a bloody thing with these glasses off. AH That's better. Much more pleasant glowy scene with them on.

Perhaps I am not so quick or or decisive in making my judgements. I can make allowances for things not quite panning out as hoped or as intended and for there being situations or people who do not want to play ball or to be 'managed'.

In other words I can allow a bit more leeway for someone to prove whether they are going to be able to lead or manage or not.
    Mt C. has gone. JK wanted to own the thing outright for various reasons. He did not want the deal that Icon has struck. Move on - end of story
    Luzon is still an ongoing story and JK could well come out of that (hopefully) with a winning hand. There are certainly bits of evidence in various connected threads that there is a potential outcome from this. Whether we are reading too much into it we will have to see how things pan out (so to speak).
    The Chinese. As I have said before I think that for a company the size of RAU and at its stage of development such an interest from a large Chinese mining company is somwthing to tell shareholders about (a) to alert them (b) to make them think about the potential for the company and (c) to proudly blaze forth a little trumpet solo.

Gosh these are good glasses. Should have got them years ago. Isn't the market looking great over the last couple of months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.