BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

jk we need some positive news soon , page-4

1. 574 Posts.
    Gold results out!!

Recent drillings have uncovered extremely promising results with 0.000000000000000000000019 micrograms/tonne intersections of 1cm, another 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000028 micrograms/tonne of 0.5cm and other extremely promising results of precious and base metals which we will announce soon.

The M.D. of RAU has mentioned that "these results are very promising and the arrival of Chinese investors this week will mark the future makings of this fantastic company". He is also "very confident of the Chinese investing a significant amount of money into RAU's projects to the point that it would be considered a foregone conclusion".

Furthermore, there are unbiased reports from the popular and objective share website, HOTCOPPER, that the price RAU shares will "rocket to the stratosphere and blue skies from here on". Such statements were never made about any companies prior to this; thus is an impetus for all mums, dads, big or small investors to jump into this company.

As a first time investor, i am so confident about this company that i have an order at $50 for 10 million shares which required me to mortgage 100% of the equity of my house. However, i am not concerned because i know since Fortescue there is no other like Republic and this is a share that i will keep for my grandchildren and their children. Come to think of it, i will be retiring soon....

Reporting

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.