JKA 0.00% 0.3¢ jacka resources limited

Is this share price an over reaction, just because people have...

1. 1,306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    Is this share price an over reaction, just because people have waited so long and cashed out quickly, or is it purely reflective of the announcement given earlier today.

For me, I am disappointed with the announcement. I was hoping for some sort of funding but at the same time still protecting our investment in AJE as this would provide us shareholders with material growth. But instead the announcement today seems to have greatly reduced our chance for a big and bright future, and only provided us with a not so good and just ok chance of growth.

The whole reason I believe us shareholders invested in JKA last year before we went into a voluntary trading halt was the story of what might be for JKA with the AJE carrot that was dangled in front of us all. Now it just seems that carrot is half eaten, and not so big, thanks to the directors who over the past 5 months have paid themselves handsomely to get to JKA to this point.

I'm disappointed, but I'm hoping I am reading this all wrong and we have all over reacted. I'm not sure what to do here

thoughts ??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JKA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.