JKA 0.00% 0.3¢ jacka resources limited

#JKA Technical Analysis

1. 4,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 401
    On Facebook I put up a status on #JKA which went alittle something like this at 1:30'ish:
    "#JKA!!! 75% spiking today OFF NO NEWS...why is it spiking? BECAUSE! It is an earnings winner!!! I think this can spike for afew more days as it has past history of spiking and has room for more spiking as resistance is in the low 1c range...CURRENTLY 0.006c with 50+ trades. WATCH THIS SPACE I am not trading it but someone else can !!

In the comments section I wrote:
    "Me being a common sense guy, would EXPECT profit taking for such a move like this.....BUT most people LOVE to hold....only reason why I suspect this could keep spiking....if profit taking is minimal EXPECT more spiking. Watch end of day.....so far holding most gains I'd opt with HOLDERS trying to gamble to 0.009c the greedy bastards HAHA"

Followed by:
    "Warning is needed of a Capital Raise soon! $300k in the bank lol with afew hundred extra k in stock and other assets. next quarterly spend is $200,000.
    DO NOT f*ING HOLD THIS FOR LONGER THAN AFEW DAYS!!!! That is all and good luck to those who see it's SHORT TERM value! I am heavily into this stock, I just HATE their financials and chart "

31st MARCH 2016 KEY POINTS:
    *31st March 2016 (Wednesday) S.P went from 0.004c to 0.010c off no news.
    *On that day, company went into Trading Halt at 12:20pm. TH lifted come Friday
    *ASX questioned them on volume and price. By 12:50pm or so they replied with "WE ARE CLUELESS AS TO THE REASON WHY OUR S.P WENT UP NEARLY 100%" or something like that.
    *Shortly after 1:10pm or so #JKA trading halt lifted, spiked all the way to 1c and closed a pip below open price!

SUBSEQUENT DAYS KEY POINTS:
    *S.P did jack shit. Tested 0.004c afew times and held.
    *For about 1 week, stock tested resistance of 0.006c before eventually failing.
    *A whole lot of sideways accumulating going on...

FAST FORWARD TO TODAY:
    *Open price of 0.004c. Day high 0.007
    *Come 2pm, stock gets heavily dumped!
    *My thesis I put on FB came to fruition! As end of day came, profit taking surely took place.
    *This was recommended to be watched for potential spiking IFFFFFF not much profit taking took place, with anticipation of testing former highs.
    *AFTER MARKET HOURS News released.
    *As predicted, ASX questions companies level of activity and price action.
    *With so much commonalities it's safe to assume 0.004c is now support with a chance to further spike to 0.006c...
    *CAPITAL RAISE around the corner. Not much cash in bank.. Next quarter spendings = $200,000k

STOCK PREDICTION:
    *As mentioned, going by PAST history of performance I would anticipate that this COULD test 0.003c, with spiking to 0.006c as the maximum. More won't hurt
    * Wouldn't hold this longer than afew days, as this can go into another TRADING HALT any second for an upcoming CR.

Thoughts are most welcome! I hope you guys don't mind me tagging, as I value your opinion and insights @valvesound @hud558 @mirren @BrookeCE @jeans_sammy @theJC @sdc01 @mouse @Msir @Matluc1 @Jnnl @Cleo @amz89 @ginette @Tech goose @longwalker @maxi1981

#JKA.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JKA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.