JKA 0.00% 0.3¢ jacka resources limited

jka what does the future hold, page-15

1. 3,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    So little excitement about about Jacka you would think this OIL prospecting company was on its final fling.

Perhaps a small reminder to those out there - in fact they (COE/JKA/DOL) should announce on Wednesday Weekly no 10 = that the present drill action is entering ABIOD formation, the main OIL BEARING discovery - previously a 192m discovery of oil (192 m of OIL BEARING FORMATION drilled in 1990.)

But lets not dwell on only this - JACKA is still ploughing ahead in ... other parts

"Jacka Resources, via its highly regarded, African experienced, board and management, is building a quality portfolio of assets across west, north, east
    and southern Africa.
    The company’s partial involved projects in Nigeria (where 4 wells have been tested, found to be COMMERCIAL and will flow productive cash flow perhaps this year), Tunisia (see below) - NOW DRILLING a potential 110 million barrel oil field, Somaliland(see below) and Tanzania provide an ideal mixture of near production opportunities through to unexplored areas with numerous potential “elephant” sized targets.

PRESENTLY Jacka is currently participating in the drilling of the Hammamet West-3 appraisal well that, if
    successful, could quickly lead to an oil development
    of this near-shore, shallow-water Tunisian field.(DRAGON OIL ready to get involved have approx $1.5 BILLION in investment reserves)
    Much further down the development track, Jacka is opening up virtually virgin territory in onshore Somaliland and Tanzania.

The company is already participating in a very
    aggressive exploration program in Somaliland after
    attracting the eye of cashed up, UK-based Genel
    Energy Plc, which is headed up by former BP Group
    Chief Executive, Tony Hayward.
    After entering the Odewayne block in Somaliland
    in March 2012, Jacka Resources completed a
    transaction with Genel Energy Plc in late 2012,
    whereby Genel acquired 50 per cent equity in
    and operatorship of the Odewayne block, in
    partnership with Jacka (30 per cent) and Petrosoma
    (20 per cent).

Enough said .. YES!

And YES did I say final fling. NO chance - I'm only just get excited as to the beginnings of so much drilling action PAST PRESENT now and soon.
    And if news from COE/Jacka should a symbolic "gusher" type flow at Hammamet WEST 3 well than at least happy days will be back with many long term holders once again me thinks.

Interesting to see also so many "reader's hits on HC tab" of JKA readings almost every new post.
    Show's that there IS a great interest STILL in this stock me thinks.
    Happy to have picked up a few more last week again.

Nice RECENT article for those needing some night readings...
    http://www.jackaresources.com.au/documents/The%20Rig%202013.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JKA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.