ARV 0.00% 1.0¢ artemis resources limited

JKaiser - Discovery Watch - How's $4 sound, page-87

1. 2,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 511
    Who are all the new posters? Probably new shareholders such as I. What, this board is closed to new posters? Is there an approval process we need to go through? Are you on the membership committee? Maybe there is a points system as for immigrants? I am optimistic that the company will help correct what you see as ARV's nonrecognition in North American--that is exactly why they are going! I will, with no irrational exuberance, be cautiously adding about 50% more shares this week (some for trading) and I don't even think this is a once in a lifetime investment opportunity. I will be flying in to attend the forum and to have a brief Vancouver holiday. I especially want to see the display, speak to the company and sense the interest level and possible buzz about Artemis among attendees. If by "single figures" you beam $1 to $9, I totally agree with you. If you mean less than ten cents, I assume you only will find "single figures" of serious board posters who agree with that speculation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $6.179K 586K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 5166930 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 492487 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.