WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Dear Jm69 sorry for idiot comment. It makes me feel angry when...

1. 767 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Dear Jm69 sorry for idiot comment.
    It makes me feel angry when uniformed people about the benefits of medical marijuana make silly comments about it.
    In my case after a motorcycle accident which left me a T3-4 paraplegic with only the use of my arms only. Couple that with very strong spasms which gave me a fight with my body to transfer my body from the bed to wheelchair onto the toilet, shower, car or lounge chair etc etc.
    whilst in hospital in 1977 a mate brought in some marijuana from up north. We went out under the tree at the PA Hospital to drink beer and smoke a joint, after which my legs stopped jumping up an down. We had a good time. None after that for a year until a fellow para from Africa came to my house with some MM. To have a smoke with the same effect as I had in hospital it was heavenly. After fighting my body for the last year to do anything it was such bliss. It was then I made the decision to study this phenomenon. Unfortunately I was angry for the year for another reason, having a wife and 6 children I could not play football with, take around the coast rocks exploring, dancing etc etc. Tricky to grow a plant, called it tomato 2. I was 31 years old at that time.
    After a year of on and off trials it became clear that to have comfort in my body and get into sport etc I would have to use MM all the time, which I have done to this day.
    Lately I have been coughing up spots of blood.
    I would certainly welcome a medical marijuana patch.
    Des

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.