MEU 0.00% 4.5¢ marmota limited

thank you Fitzy,I send an email to Dr. Rose, yesterday and got a...

1. 164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    thank you Fitzy,

I send an email to Dr. Rose, yesterday and got a very nice email back, appreciating for being shareholder.
    below is his reply,

In answer to your question:

Shares purchased in the Nov/Dec 2019 SPP relate to the financial year from July 2019 to June 2020. Once the financial year is complete (done), and the company has issued its annual financial statements and Annual Report for the June 2020 year (just done yesterday!), and the company has lodged its own tax return, the tax office can calculate the credit due to shareholders participating in capital raisings under the JMEI program. Once the ATO has processed that, the tax office authorises the size of the JMEI credits that can be issued back to eligible shareholders.

For the previous 2018-2019 year, we got these credits out in December 2019, so hopefully the JMEI tax credits for the year to June 2020 will be issued in December 2020. I am sorry that there is still a wait involved, but the benefits are significant, essentially 'tax free' (in the sense that they are tax credits that should not, as I recall, affect or increase your taxable income), and well worth waiting for.

There is no action you need to take - we just have to wait for the necessary steps to fall into place. In Dec 2020, Marmota will mail you a form stating your JMEI tax credits, which you can provide the tax office thanks to your investment in Marmota via the SPP.

Do hope this helps in explaining the process. If I can provide any further detail, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

By the way, you can still lodge your tax return now (if you wish to), and then file an amendment when the JMEI credits come out (to get the refund).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.4¢ $15.83K 351.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13927 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 43435 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.