JMS 6.90% 31.0¢ jupiter mines limited.

Oh dear! Talbot is bailing. A surprise? Not if you have been...

1. 1,079 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Oh dear! Talbot is bailing. A surprise? Not if you have been following this company for over TWO YEARS! (My posts are still there. Knock yourself out scrolling back!)
    How long have the spruikers been following this company - five minutes? They are clueless. No idea.
    Of course what I knew, and what the spruikers DID NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW, was that Talbot has already tried and failed at hooking up directly with JMS in the past.
    SHOCK! HORROR! I can hear the average punter who jumped aboard in the last week, asking "Why didn't somebody tell me about this before?"
    Perhaps one of those friendly nice posters one finds on HC who are only too willing to encourage mindless buying with a whipped up story!
    I don't think so.
    Not long after Talbot bought into JMS about a year ago he put one of his underlings on the JMS payroll. The underling lasted all of two minutes and subsequently resigned. It was a debalcle! A total failure. Talbot has already tried to cozy up to JMS and it was a disaster. Why would he waste his time with a company he cannot work with?
    He would be a fool to try when he no doubt considers there are much greener pastures elsewhere and people he can actually work with. Put it this way, if you were him would you waste your time with JMS?
    Talbots entry price is 28 cents. If you are dumb enough to buy above that level he will be only too pleased to pocket your money.
    Wonder what other dirty little secrets the spruikers are hiding about JMS? Trust me, I know them all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
0.020(6.90%)
Mkt cap ! $607.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 31.0¢ 28.0¢ $2.475M 8.283M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 205737 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.5¢ 181733 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.