JMS 0.00% 22.5¢ jupiter mines limited.

jms bargain buying

1. 10,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 459
    Hi guys, I have sat back and watched you all tear JMS apart and for what gold and nickel results? Which by the way, in regards to Klondike gold, they are looking at potentially bringing into production, is this so terrible? JMS accumulated a bigger holding re nickel exploration as they feel there is a decent nickel hit out there and again this is a disaster?

I have heard people asking the question did anyone know about native title issues? The answer is yes I did, they weren’t trying to hide it you just had to ring and ask. Something you should be doing for all your holdings if you’re serious. They were very happy to explain it so it came as no surprise. So why all the claims that JMS has been “inventing” issues, if you asked they would have told you?

And how many of you have stopped to ask yourselves about the real company maker iron ore. Granted if you do think there is a problem with nickel and/or gold (which I don’t) they weren’t what were going to make JMS, they were just a bonus. Holdings like Brockman etc that‘s where the company’s future lays. You can’t tell me that you bought into JMS hoping for a big gold strike or nickel hit. Or you were hoping for JMS to become a huge gold and/or nickel producer.

And what about the “company makers” have they turned out badly? NO. The Brockman results were fantastic and with further drilling soon one must conclude logically that the permit is on the way. And what of the other “company makers” they are as yet primarily untouched. So how have the fundamentals changed? THEY HAVEN’T.

Is the current SP a fair value for JMS based on these fundamentals? NO. So why all the negative sentiment? Because you all listened to the down rampers who are all planning to buy up your holdings when they can get the SP down a little more. I think the current call by them is 14c – 16c, I wonder why they want to buy up so cheap if they think the company is so bad? Perhaps it is because they wish to clean up with your holdings.

This has just become ridiculous, a sell off based on Klondike which will potentially go to production. An expansion of nickel holdings as they feel (due to halos etc) the nickel is there. Native title issues that any informed investor knew about and the BEST of all the fact that the “company maker” assets have so far returned fantastic results.

RIDICULOUS!!! JMS on fundamentals alone is one of the best buys around. FACT!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $441.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 23.0¢ 22.0¢ $615.1K 2.726M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17204 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 93952 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.