HAW 0.00% 6.2¢ hawthorn resources limited

You know someone is always right and someone is always wrong...

1. 1,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    You know someone is always right and someone is always wrong when it comes to pure speculation.

many put down haw management as lazy usless bums who have done nothing for the last 3-4 years. Just keep filling their pockets with money. if thats the case why after all these years is the money still there???

Has anyone considered that maybe they are not lazy bums. maybe they know the IO is there in bucket loads but are waiting. waiting for what you say? maybe they are waiting for the right time which in my opinion is about now. waiting for chinas hunger to increase not to mention india. china has been searching high and low in australia for more IO companies to try and stake their claim in. maybe haw directors saw this coming 2-3 years back so they are just playing the waiting game and waiting for the right moment to release the expensive glory hiding in those mountains.

IO demand is considerably higher now than 3 years ago. if they released results 3 years ago who thinks the SP would rise quicker than if they released high grades now. Not me.

if haw truly have what jms have when it is finally confirmed there are going to be some very rich haw shareholders driving around in their aston martins.

bhp know this area is rich in IO, so do alot of people. whoever loaded up on haw the other day knows something. im expecting large chunks to be bought over the coming days or weeks.

.007 to 10-20-30c does not come around very often.

pure speculation of course, i know nothing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1789 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 7857 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.