AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

JNS Capital, page-9

1. 629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    With the past recent days events, this post slipped through to cracks , is it the elephant in the room, perhaps so, in my view.

I will say at the outset, this is by no means scare mongering, nor down ramping, fully expect to get 'slammed" and I am more than fine with that.

This post by @columbo deserves a "bump", another 'read' and further discussion.

Do yourself a favour and click on some of the links provided in columbo's original post.

In fairness to ML and Airguide, both have very transparent public profiles , corporate websites which is very easy to "google".

Not so, for JNS Capital Corporation.

As a test, invest less than 5 minutes,

Google Airguide and JNS Capital Corporation

and you will see there is a very stark difference.... instantly.

Whichever way I look at this, I ask (as I did when announced JNS were being engaged) other than the granting of performance rights, what other KPI's would a shareholder like to know is in place other than a SP @ 30 cents or better for a 10 day VWAP.

Appears to be the only one that I'm able to find., so far.

As a number of questions come to mind, one being given the link between Klauss and Jag (Sandhu) @ UPCO and @ AJN Resources, would that not warrant some type of disclosure within the announcement.

Follow that bouncing ball, 6th December KE sells 300k in shares in UPCO @ 56 cents and one month later, sells 1 mil shares in the same company this January @ $1 per share. Noice....

I hope some of that capital gain was used to contribute towards the "gift" payment exercised to JNS, North America 'promoter" and UPCO and AJN resourses fellow board member for performance rights to cover the JNS $1 mil "gift".

Anyhow, I personally feel that the relationship between KE and JS should have been disclosed to it's shareholders BEFORE JNS engagement was "approved". I think it instills more confidence (for me at least) that something like this is disclosed and it should NEVER take a fellow AVZ share holder to point this out having joined the dots on this.

@columbo, interesting reveal in my view....double thumbs up from me.
    Last edited by Beaner68: 24/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.