IND 5.00% 21.0¢ industrial minerals ltd

Been a bit quiet of late. Was just wondering what is going on...

1. 77 Posts.
    Been a bit quiet of late. Was just wondering what is going on with the signing of the "Joint Operating Agreement" that, when done, means we can start Phase One? The thing is, in their Dec 14 Quarterly the JOA was "advanced". Then within their six monthly financial report to Dec 31 (issued Mid March) they say "While progress
    has been slower than expected, these negotiations have now advanced to a point where execution of the JOA
    is expected shortly." So do we assume that statement was made mid-March? I would think so.

As any long term holder knows, QPN used to love using the word "imminent" like it was growing on trees, unfortunately their meaning was a little different to mine, so it is almost refreshing that everything is now "expected shortly".

So the point of this is - I know it is not always easy to pencil in exact deadlines, but I would like to think that once the JOA happens it would be fair and reasonable to expect some sort of timeline so shareholders at least have something to hang their hat on? It shows at least they are fair dinkum - it gives them credibility if they complete the tasks on time, and if not it makes them accountable to shareholders.

Let's just hope we hear something soon.
    Last edited by gregga: 05/04/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.010(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 21.0¢ $35.17K 162.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 34000 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 46 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.