FML 3.33% 14.5¢ focus minerals ltd

joanpee

1. 282 Posts.
    To all loyal FML hotcopperites,

Some sad news, long time FML supporter Joanpee has passed away and I know he would want me to let you know that despite his passing, his estate is still long on FML and still has his shareholding which he has passed onto his beneficiaries.

Joanpee was my grandfather and we spent many hours over many years discussing the virtues of Focus Minerals and his passionate investment - funny that some of you thought Joanpee was a woman but Joan is actually the name of his wife (my grandmother) but hey, he didn’t correct you!

My message from him to you all is very simple, despite all the banter, discussion and analysis over the virtues of the FML strategy, one thing to him was paramount - he had an unwavering belief in the founding directors, especially Chuck McCormick (who he had met several times) and he believed wholeheartedly in the Coolgardie assets. He also believed that ultimate returns to shareholders was the driving force behind his investment, whether that be via dividends or capital growth.

Unfortunately for him, he didn’t live to realise either but he stayed staunch to the end.

I would like to extend a gracious salutation to all the Hotcopperites who post on the FML forum, it gave him many years of enjoyment - Country Writer and Pintoo were his favourites but he was also aware that this was the case because they had a supportive view on the outcomes he wanted….as he said to me many times, I am loyal but not completely blind!

On behalf of Joanpee – the very best of luck to you all and here’s hoping that FML deliver the results and returns you are all hoping for.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $41.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $41.98K 285.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 93501 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4618 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.41pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.