CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Cheers Karlene.One thing is for sure though. And that is, that...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Cheers Karlene.

One thing is for sure though. And that is, that the toll poppy syndrome is alive and well.

Many years ago, there was a lovely old lady that owned a beatifull property about 100kms from here. (I always dreamed of owning it but it never happened). There was never a time that, if I was calling there either for business or just driving past it and say hello, that she wouldn't be bringing out the garden table and ask you to sit down and have a cuppa with a few scones and jam with her.

She had a real charm about her. A real Country style Lady. And I can never forget her good advise to me. She always said "...." there are plenty of would be if they could be out there, and always be very watchfull of them. The rest I live it to you imagination.

Now, in regard to CDU, and especially in regard to WM himself , I can really understand what he is having to endure with the suits out there applying the same principles.

In the meantime, even with the buy-back, our sp is continuing to head south. The sooner we will get some good news from the Company, the better. For, the shorters are giving us what for and without any truce in the horizon either.
    IMHO, the only thing that may force a change of attitude from them would be news of a good DFS and followed soon after by a Mining Licence.

Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.