KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Job Done..

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 288
    musings.... actually, pretty much the final musing, at least hopefully till new year..

feet on desk, fresh latte, overlooking collins st, facing south west. 101 collins is where it's at.

now, always said my time her was finite, and i certainly dont wont to post for the sake of posting.

after a discussion with the ethereal one (my business partner for 20 yrs) and the lovely divine play (wife of 25 yrs)
    figured that after this post, well time to take a break.

have thoroughly enjoyed reading the posts, and have thoroughly enjoyed reading the negative comments regarding your much maligned poster....mostly anyway.

as for HC currency, thanks for all the "great analysis" ticks too. appreciated !

ok, enough of that.

why no more? ahh, thats easy.

i've previously posted on news headed our way. that stays the same. though, the chai leaves are saying that particular transaction is geting better.... should be / maybe, 3 parts to that. winner winner...we'll all have to wait and analyse that when it's out. Might need the DFS out first though....

also mentioned re the pesky german bankers (sorry, no BMW deal from what the leaves show)...
    now, dont underestimate the bankers as per yesterdays posts...... the chai leaves are showing a very busy/noisy period ahead. chai leaves are always right. in fact, id say the period till new yr will be very busy.

and, those that have seen chief strutter around, well they say he's looking not like a man who's company has fallen 50% in value....we'll see hey?

now, in winding up, two things from me. and my views only (chai leaves actually).....
    1/ all time highs by new year.
    2/ dont forget me when the invites are out to the $3 party at crown this yr (give or take a few cents)
    3/ chai leaves arent wrong.

cheers and thanks !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.