WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

What you believe may indeed be the case however the phrase "past...

1. 1,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4421
    What you believe may indeed be the case however the phrase "past history is no indication of future performance" could also be applied here. We know that P & G is about to launch globally but it is quite hard to comprehend what impact this will have other than the excellent detective work so selflessly shared on these threads by some very astute researchers.

“When we decide we are going to take something global, we have the wherewithal. When we go global, you will go global. And it will be very quick." ~ Jeffrey Weedman who was Vice President of Global Business Development at P & G for 18years (sounds like it is going to be pretty huge to me and quicker than you might think)

And this from Steve Meller:
    “Tomorrow, it won’t be the largest or fastest companies who will succeed but the most collaborative.” ~ Dr Steve Meller (the OBJ business model works for me)

OBJ have done things slowly to crack the coconut so to speak but now cracked it is and with the likely launch globally the above quote by Mr Weedman should be singing a sweet song in every OBJ shareholders ears.
    I personally am hoping it stays around these prices as I am expecting a large insurance settlement in a few months which will be finding a home in OBJ no matter what happens but of course my luck would probably have this going hard before I get set.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.