HI there I am not usually on here but revelscat told me of your...

1. 4,557 Posts.
    HI there
    I am not usually on here but revelscat told me of your situation. I was a female manager for many years and often the first in most organisations. What frustrated me was women who did not value their skills and undersold themselves.
    There was nothing that made me more angry than seeing a woman being replaced with a male who then got a private office, company car and large expense account for doing the same job.
    One woman then came back and accepted the job back with all the extras not given to her.
    The one thing I learnt was to call agencies looking for someone with my job description to find my market rate.
    A company that sees you working for less than that will not respect you in the long run. I have seem my own job on others CV and many other tricks used by my male colleagues
    As a woman manager I ask you to be direct, as men operate that way, and so should women. Is it any wonder a number of men consider us less capable than them when we "wait" to be offered a fair salary package.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.