ADH 1.06% $1.88 adairs limited

The artists are not exclusive and seem to prefer Merch. My...

1. 1,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 593
    The artists are not exclusive and seem to prefer Merch. My concerns were always that even with operating leverage, the fulfillment model, which is the largest expense, remains a variable as opposed to fixed cost. Nevertheless, agree that it has always been a good business- just not quite the right price!

ADH on the other hand...if this wasn't 30+% of my portfolio I would certainly be strongly considering buying more. A few things I've taken notice of:

1. Design collections seem to be doing really well- Xmas and Karina Jambrak are two of the latest collections if anyone is interested in looking
    2. Expansion strategy continues apace- lots of really nice tablewares, single piece furnitures and outdoor picnic/beach gear selling well through the online stores. I think Adairs, with its high quality design, is going to take more and more market share in these other adjacencies.
    3. November linen lovers exclusive event has reduced discount from 40% to 30% this year- some complaints online about it, but customers seem to be sucking it up. If they can continue with this pattern of less discounting it is all going to flow to the bottom line.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.88
Change
-0.020(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $327.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.90 $1.90 $1.87 $271.7K 144.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 4880 $1.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.88 1796 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.28pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.