FBR 9.43% 5.8¢ fbr ltd

Jobs at FBR 2019, page-189

1. 5,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1998
    Agree , this is one of the most exciting stock atm, speculation here is caused by FBR not being clear in their announcements , words chosen to mean multiple things , transparency is foggy , all the speculation on here is because of their unwillingness to make thing clear . We all know Robots will move into the outdoor spectrum, question is will FBR lead ? They most certainly are leading atm but doesn’t mean another tech could overtake their technology. I see FBR in its infancy and will only improve with time “ nothing like hands on experience” which they are not , they’re still yet to come out of the lab .Im aware they have a long way to go , but I’m also aware if those 10 builds are proven as absolute success , it will also show the true profit margin to all parties involved and the improvement needed going forward . This type of “first ever” Tech if successful could have the big boys stumbling over each other , there is no rational on these threads as we are given nothing rational to work off by the company , more transparency is needed imo , those 10 builds will reveal all ! we will be able to scrutinise and see first hand what they have produced , if those 10 builds are also protected from the public I would be cautious and left wondering why ? Lots of questions for me still unanswered but will to take the punt , isn’t that why were all here ? As for the down rampers that don’t hold your Guess is as good as mine why they put their 7.3c worth in ? I have found most on here who could be “fan boys” put some descent arguments forward weather negative or positive and have found it invaluable to put some rational behind this stock .Enjoying your posts cheers .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.005(9.43%)
Mkt cap ! $257.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 6.2¢ 5.3¢ $1.840M 31.76M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 120000 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 75218 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.