FBR 8.57% 3.8¢ fbr ltd

Jobs at FBR 2019, page-231

1. 6,009 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 459
    Looks like a good place to start about Robocup 2019 over the weekend. I'll try and give a quick summary.

In general, its more an engineers booth to showcase, rather then an investor booth. I got a feeling FBR is just there mainly for recruitment and also to have a general presence in a robotic event. I've seen people really interested in it. At least the couple of times I walk past it. both engineers are always getting asked questions and the level of enthusiasm from the public seem to be good. Most of their "freebies" were out. Its a shame they did not bring in the HX. Surely, it'll be the biggest robot they have in the hall.

Now, its obvious that the engineers were trained not to answer corporate questions, so that leads to nowhere. I did ask about routing. Routing is currently not in the HX, however, its taken out and looked at as a module. Couple of reason, time to market, and complexity.
    I think they wanted an outdoor build as soon as possible. Hence they took out routing for now. Its being looked at. Not sure when it'll be fitted back in, but seems like they are confident it'll be a simple slot in once its ready. I wasn't sure if this is true, but I think I hear them suggesting that it won't be just routing on blocks, but also on slab. Any builder here could verify if routing on slab would be a bonus/features for conduits/pipes?

Gave them feedback on people were really pissed about the performance shares on 1st build. I got the standard corps reply, "it was there since 2015 AGM". Engineer then volunteered that he owns shares before joining FBR, looks like most employees do own shares in the company, and not just through employees bonus, but on market purchases. Most of the employees he said is vested in FBR and do want to see the company succeed. Which lead backs to the performance shares. Its pointless to have all the performance shares if the company is not a success. Which again leads back to the point that almost every employees wants this to work. I was very glad to hear this, and believe they are all working very hard in the interest of all shareholders.

PS: feeling a bit crooked this last few days. Will try to add or clarify when I'm up to it. Thanks to Ank and Jcurve for the "blocks" update. I think given what I've seen at robocup, its all slowly coming to make sense now from an engineering perspective.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.003(8.57%)
Mkt cap ! $182.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.8¢ 3.6¢ $359.6K 9.634M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 425144 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.