FBR 6.67% 3.2¢ fbr ltd

Jobs at FBR 2019, page-63

1. 1,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 649
    Hey Seani
    I don’t agree with most of what you’ve been putting across but agree you have copped a bit this week but that’s to be expected on forums like this.
    In relation to the directors not buying on market and I agree this would be a great sign but there is constantly things going on behind the scenes that if they do and then an announcement comes out there would be hundreds of people including authorities jumping down their throats for insider trading.

Their wages are nothing ridiculous and the real way that these guys clean up is by the share price increasing and profitability so although I’m times everyone is frustrated I’m sure theses guys would love the share price to be at all time highs more than any of us

I’ve only been trading for a couple of years but recently sold out of all other stocks and put it all into FBR, time will tell if this is a good move but I look at the product they have, the changes in structural in relation to upsizing factories and some of the announcements and more importantly how much impact this product can have worldwide if its succesful and I think it’s all upwards from here.

Good luck to all this week

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.002(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $142.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.4¢ 3.0¢ $443.3K 13.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1719806 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 1013372 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.