LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

jobs at linc?

1. 370 Posts.
    I found this job advert on careerone.com.

I wonder who its for?!!

Job Description
    Description:

Be part of new and exciting technoligies and projects.Brisbane based with occasional interstate and global travel.Top salaies backed by staff share scheme.As an Australian pioneer in clean coal technology leading the charge to develop alternative energy sources our client stands fast. Now currently in the final stages of commissioning a demonstration Gas-to-Liquids plant, converting syngas produced by Underground Coal Gasification into clean fuels. To complete this leading national project our client is in the middle of an aggressive recruitment campaign.

At all times encouraging the team to prosper through having a direct impact on not only the success of the business, but their own personal wealth generation. This is done through offering their employees an extraordinary opportunity to become a shareholder in the business through an employee share option scheme.

To assist with their inevitable growth they will require numerous Process Engineers with particular specialties:

Refining ? Brisbane based.

Catalysis ? Brisbane based.

Utilities ? Brisbane based.

Fischer Tropsch Reactor Circuit ? Brisbane based.

Gas Clean up ? Brisbane based.

You will be rewarded with excellent remuneration including sharing in the financial success of the business with share options, salary packaging options as well as an exceptional career opportunity.

Apply now!

To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, please contact Jesse Mitchell on 07 3211 1433 quoting Ref No. JM6885.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.