AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

jobs bonanza in victoria , page-40

1. 4,289 Posts.
    Lexie, when I said "I'm tipping Mantle to be part of the consortium" I meant down the track. I certainly don't think they are part of LV-NG, but I do know that IK was once a big part of it(ex-exergen & theiss) and now he is MD of a Co who are sitting on shite loads of BC who have a pre-jv with the best part of LV-NG. That BC happens to have access to port and is bordering on an existing licensed coal mine with whom Mantle have had "very positive discussions".

Exergen/LV-NG need to prove their technology and can do this in short time by building a demo-plant at BM that will not only prove their technology but will also make them a return on ivestment through a small scale(to start with) export project.

You said " If they do, good on Exergen. I'd buy shares in Exergen if I could."

No need IMO as you already have shares in their most likely first profitable project!

The same project that I beleive will be Mantle's foot in the door to become part of "the consortium" through their huge LV tenements.

Just IMO and of course DYOR

cheers
    B Rubes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.