AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Finding a good share is hard enough BUT trying to predict the...

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Finding a good share is hard enough BUT trying to predict the macro markets is proving even harder IMO.

Looks Like Macro markets had a weak day friday which is going to continue to effect us tomorrom and next week. I assume that with the US showing signs of slowing there may be more talk about Quantatative easing AGAIN?

What does that mean to me? Means the markets may start to rally a bit on anticipation of QE3 in a week or twoor 5?
    Also means that the price of gold should go higher?

MNM should start to drill for gold in the near future once it starts to dry out a bit. I like the gold assets as a natural hedge against tough macro markets and a rush to safety. Lets hope that MNM can get some good drill results in the next few months to just confirm the gold asset potential...

What other news should support a SP rise?
    Mt Mulligan ILUA
    MNM Exergan JV

When will either or both take place? I have no idea BUT do stocks normally move before good news or after good news?
    IMO stocks almost always move before good news but that remains to be seen in these two cases I suppose...?(buy the rumor sell the news?)

Some will be overweight like me?
    Some will be waiting in anticipation for news in a few weeks when they decide its due?
    Some will hope that the company releases and announcement the day/week before the TH/news saying..."KIDS THE BIG NEWS IS OUT TOMORROW,,,BUY BUY BUY"

Bottom line IMO is. MNM has a small cash burn,tightly held stock, news from several projects is due in the near'ish future and both news have potential to rerate MNM substantially IMO....do you wanna be holding?

If Victoria is talking too Exergen,tata,,ect ect about the development of LV and billions of dollars of investment,,,do you believe that MNM will ride this huge wave? Will our vast coal assets be worth more overnight?
    I DO.....WHY
    IK is not with MNM by accident
    MNM has huge resources of brown coal in BM and LV

When you look at the MNM MC of 20 million and the potential of this sector,surely you can see MNM having a MC over 100 million on a good JV?

Just remember its not always what you earn, its often what you spend that determines how well off you are? MNM is already half way there IMO..

excuse the ramble,,,,its late,just had a brandy and nearly ready for bed....
    yewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

(my prediction for tomorrow, market down 1.5%, MNM will open at 10 cents, few scared sellers may sell too around 9.6 but I think demand will outweigh sellers and we close at 10 cents on 500 000 volume)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.