DXI 0.70% $2.83 dexus industria reit.

jocam at it again, page-23

1. 1,987 Posts.
    Is that an apology I hear????

Of course not, what would a "failed diplomat" know when the company was telling you that there was a gazillion TCF of gas to be had, just trust us and stay the course.

The fact that this guy is the Director of an oil producer and a company that is currently cash flow neutral and quickly heading towards being cash flow positive means nothing to you arm-chair warriors. When John sounded a note of caution telling you people that it might be prudent to wait for some results before betting the house on what the management of this company were suggesting might be there, all he got was a personal attack on him and his significant achievements in life (three times Australian Ambassador, producer of a weekly industry publication with not insignificant support and the Director of an oil producing company unlike ADI).

I don't normally get involved in these pump and dump threads but this time I must say that I take pleasure in seeing John's warning pan out. I feel sorry for those that were swayed by the rabid agentm ramping rather than being cautious as John suggested but I sure don't feel sorry for those of you who were so small minded that you had to attack the reputation of a man with more integrity than you lot put together, just because he thought there might be another story to be told.

Good luck with this, I hope it works out in the end but I also hope is shows you the benefit of at least listening to some alternative view points instead of dismissing them out of hand and attacking the proponents.

Cheers

Badfish

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.83
Change
-0.020(0.70%)
Mkt cap ! $897.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.86 $2.86 $2.80 $1.228M 433.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 18818 $2.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.83 2844 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.