So by that post are you suggesting Albo will get the flick...

1. 2,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    So by that post are you suggesting Albo will get the flick before the next election?
    Plibersek had a chance in 2019 but she didn't want to do the hard yards. She didn't want to be the Deputy Leader and she even gave away the portfolio for Women. Total lack of commitment.

"Mr Marles replaced Tanya Plibersek as deputy leader, who keeps her Education and Training portfolio, but loses the portfolio for Women. The change comes after Ms Plibersek last month ruled out running for Labor leader, saying "now is not my time".
    IMO I think she is quite happy sitting where she is smirking away and sledging the Government. She doesn't need to have any accountability.

In my view 2019 WAS the perfect time if she was really committed . The ALP lost the unlosable election and wouldn't have taken much to get the ALP back on track if she is as good as you are suggesting she is Dex.. But she didn't have the fortitude to run as a candidate. You need a lot more than that if you want to be a PM and to be held accountable.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.