AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

I had a listen to the presentation posted in this thread and...

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    I had a listen to the presentation posted in this thread and there were some positives in it for me. He seemed to suggest that the purity issue is not simply - as Lowry would have it - an ability to produce battery grade, but also one of the type and maximum amount of impurities that customers are demanding and in that we are well placed. It's just rhetoric at this point but I was impressed by his initial priority being the focus on quality and the absence of hype in his presentation. Inclined to stick with ORE at this point and note but not follow the warnings of Lowry and his ilk - who knows what his motives are. Too many ticks (TTC as investor/offtaker, quality of deposit, Japanese investment in project and hydroxide plant, Japanese funding at incredibly good terms and position on cost curve plus solid support and investment in the local community) to be deterred from holding. All these things are real assets/advantages that are hard won and valuable whereas OREs deficiencies - technical issues with stage one, damaged investor trust and (supposedly) quality problems are not deal breakers and can all be remedied with better management and engineering smarts. ORE's price I guess is hostage to lithium demand and you can make a case for all sorts of medium term forecasts there, but even in the bear case the cheapest will survive! Viva ORE and vamos con Martin!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.