CTD 1.92% $13.26 corporate travel management limited

Well i'm glad we all agree on one thing as MoS pointed out.........

1. 22,036 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261
    Well i'm glad we all agree on one thing as MoS pointed out...... Joe is Funny, where our opinions differ is in the quality of his work. biggrin.png

Your attitude with regard to bagging and tagging a persons understandings of matters due to a word that describes ones job description or past job description will lead you to make errors of judgement, solely on a probability basis without further research this attitude will attract errors and is thus an undesirable attitude. Over at SGH some use to have such attitudes, especially those with gongs or financial degrees, however some have come to the conclusion that Butchers aren't as stupid as they thought they were.

I don't have much experience with columnists, i've only ever met one columnist although it was in my younger years but my old man use to hang out with one back in the day, his column was in the UK Telegraph and he use to call himself ' The Capitalist ' , he died a few months after my father so he's no longer around but if you look him up i think you'll find he weren't stupid. Joe may not be on the same level, i haven't looked into him too much but not only is he a cunny funt i think you'll find in the end he ain't that stupid either. Time will tell, tick tock goes the clock. wink.png

Best Wishes
    Fish
    Last edited by Fishinnick: 13/09/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.26
Change
-0.260(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $1.940B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.52 $13.60 $13.26 $22.33M 1.676M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 33263 $13.26

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.33 2622 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.