"...I do not worship any politician ..."Sure you don't that is...

1. 23,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

"...I do not worship any politician ..."

Sure you don't that is why run interference for just Trump.

As for your meme, you are shooting blanks, I have no emotional attachment to Biden, so meme as much as you like:-

"...Who gives a sheet what happens to demented Joe, chuck him into the same cell as Trump for all I care...Glug, Post #: 65784280"

".....I have no skin in the game for the 2024 elections, so I don't give a rat's a who they elect..... then you tried to distract by pretending there is some emotional tie to dementia Joe for 2024, sorry to burst your bubble, but there ain't....If dementia Joe has committed misdeeds, then lock him up, in the same cell as Trump is okay by me....In the meantime, I'll continue to enjoy the Clown show starring Trump and his Trumpies....Glug, Post #: 70728314...."

"...They can lock Joe up in the same cell as Trump for all I care...Glug, Post #: 71425511..".

A self confessed grab them by the pussy, and bragger of doing whatever he likes with females because he is Trump, including walking in unannounced on under aged girls getting dressed, and someone who has been found by the court to have sexually assaulted a women, and someone who was friends with Epstein, and made sexual comments about his own daughter, etc.......

Quacks like a Duck, walk likes a Duck ..........

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.