MED 0.00% 0.6¢ merlin diamonds limited

Hey dialover,I think that I might be starting to see the bigger...

1. 499 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hey dialover,

I think that I might be starting to see the bigger picture, especially if Joseph Gutnick wants to move to Singapore. The whole thing initially seemed illogical to me because it did not fit with my financial objectives.

I bought some of my Merlin shares back because this whole seems to have been planned out and IMO has a good chance of going through. I still do not want Innopac shares but I am hoping they offer a sweetener to get it over the line.

Otherwise, if I wanted long-term Innopac shares, then it would be cheaper to buy Merlin shares and have them converted to Innopac shares. Hopefully, the gap between the Merlin market and offer price tightens up to reflect this.

Nevertheless, I still shudder at the thought of owning Innopac shares. However, I am not a big player, so if I do end up with Innopac shares, my amount should be dwarfed by larger volumes should I want to exit.

Also, just on your note about the Legend Holdings, it seems as though Newton Centre Development may have prior association with Innopac. It all seems a little convoluted for them to become a Merlin holder.

Lastly, it did not make sense to me why Gutnick would pay 20c for Innopac shares when Innopac had issued shares prior for a fraction of that. Maybe he bought them from someone who was accumulating them for him?

Who knows?? Anyway, I am sure it will all become clearer as time goes by.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MED (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.