GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Joe Lowry comments on Macquarie's analysis

1. 374 Posts.
    I'm sure there's more to come, but this statement came up on his Linkedin profile.  

"Macquarie must have an agenda to be painting the rosy supply picture. Lithium start-ups are tough - no currently operating brine producer started up on time. Most hard rock operations have issues initially. I am a supporter of both GXY and NMT but I assure you their combined volume won't come close to either the 2016 or 2017 Macquarie estimate of LCE market impact. Saying "assuming a smooth start-up" doesn't give Maq cover. Start up and ramp up are not the same thing. They also don't understand the converter situation. People will believe what they want. Let's see where we are next year and we will know which of us got it right"

http://www.linkedin.com/pulse/activities/joe-lowry 0_2e0sVchlNQGjBlan2EOXIG?trk=mp-reader-h

I'm not sure any of us understand the broader picture of the lithium sector as well as Joe does.  By the same token, Macquarie has shaken the tree with poignant expertise here, and a long way to go before we can say confidence @ GXY is restored.  But at some point soon this correction will need meet an opposing correction.

GLTAH.  We're being tested very hard here by institutional playmanship, but keep in mind this movement south is also very irrational.  Have faith in your research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.